Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'm Back

The last few years have taken a toll on my body...  Want the recap?  Diagnosed with lupus.  Diet revolution.  Embrace change.  Enroll in university.  Teach more exercise.  Lupus flare.  "Bed rest" for 6 months.  Finally having enough energy to cook, think, and dream again. Phew!  It has been a tough year!!! But I am feeling good; thinking, planning, dreaming-- not sleeping half the day!!!  I feel great!  So welcome back to triharderlivebetter!  I may not be doing much triathloning, or much exercising yet, but I have learned so much and have lots to share.

In the next few weeks, I'll share some recipes I have mastered for making my diet  lifestyle work for me and my family, and some things I have learned about balancing health, hormones and happiness.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment