Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Giving the Gift of SIX

As my exercise peeps will tell you, I am obsessed with flat abs.  I have been dreaming of regaining my six pack flat abs ever since baby #1 blessed my life.  A six pack hasn't magically appeared, but my stomach is flatter than it has been in years.

While I was hanging out at the Dr.'s office I read Healthy Utah magizine and tripped over an article called "the perfect ABS workout"  300 crunches every other day for smoking strong abs.  COUNT ME IN!

Here's the workout and some abs for inspiration:

30 Crunches
20 Bicycle Crunches
30 Toe Touches
20 Reverse Crunches
AB Inspiration


15 Side-Plank Hip lifts (r)
30 Crunches
15 Side-Plank Hip lifts (l)
40 Russian Twists


30 Bicycle Crunches
15 Oblique V-Ups (r)
20 Reverse Crunches
15 Oblique V-Ups (l)
10 Leg Lifts

Obviously, for this to work it must be in conjunction with healthy diet and balanced strength training and cardio work.  A great tan might help make things look better too.

Erica's Goal:  I want to give myself the gift of awesome abs (dreaming of Six) for Christmas.  We'll see how close I get.  Stay tuned.  In September, I'll show you my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment